Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cosmetic Surgery

I think that Cosmetic Surgery is not necessary. A lot of People do cosmetic surgery for looking more beautiful, even though the surgey brings bad effects. I heard that an woman who had cosmetic surgery got terrible skin trouble. Moreover, after surgery, people may not use their body regulary. If we think about the bad effects, we should consider before doing surgery. I want to look more beautiful too, but I think everybody has their own beauty. In addition, individuality and natural beauty is a real beauty. I don't want to have fake feature. I want to lose weight by exercising and diet. If we exercise regulary and eat organic foods, we may not have risks and also we can have natural beauty.

1 comment:

leinster said...

That's right. Besides Katherine, you already are beautiful just as you are.